I am so deeply sorry that I have neglected this blog. I suck, I know :( I’ll have more time to make confessions during the Christmas holidays!
holy crap Joy Riding is airing tomorrow! ahhh
P.S hello to all my new followers, I’ve gained like 30 in the past few days- thank you!
I watched it today, and I have to say I thought it was going to be more intense because of what I had read on twitter. A lot of people said stuff like “Omg that ending was shocking!” “I actually can’t wait 3 more weeks!” etc.
Like the ending was pretty much Severide finding out his dad would be Chief. I was expecting (ok this is pretty dark…) Casey to recieve a call that Heather had attempted suicide. Or something as serious that would be seen as ‘shocking’. On the other things now…
Some things I’d like to see this season are:
- learn more about Shay’s childhood/past (she’s been really affected by that house call, and Dawson isn’t so much? Is there something else here we don’t know?)
- Herrmann’s kids (when was the last time we saw them?)
- The Chief’s kid! He went and tried to see him last season, is he going to make more of an appearance this one?
- More unique calls! We’ve all seen the guy getting impaled by a fence, nail gun, getting his leg caught in a lawn mower. Someone freaking out about their loved one in the burning building. I think I’d like to see different “back stories”.
Example: - The guy Severide just saved from a house fire is a wanted murderer
- (Super dark again) Shay, Dawson and other EMT’s in Chicago get called to a school because of a shooting. There have been so many this past year and they make me feel sick to my stomach every time I hear about it on the news. I think making that into a Chicago Fire episode could show a few different sides of that issue.
soon, I promise :) I’ve been really busy lately
How did you guys all like the season 2 premiere of Chicago Fire last night?!
chicagofire-confessions will continue in september when the second season starts, just to let you guys know. I’ve been really busy lately and I won’t have time to post stuff in the next few months.